Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome Green Smoke Fans

This is the private domain of Bud Hasherdashery, founder of the "Medical Marijuana Society" and all around grassroots activist...somehow, that always comes out meaning troublemaker. Let's toss out a few platitudes ,"We are the revolution" and "Got Bud" seem adequate for the moment, though that is subject to change at any moment. Decided I needed a place to throw up anything and everything that amused me, maybe even a place where some serious discussion could occur via the comments section. Who knows, might even make a few new friends along the way as this creative corner of my world unfolds and develops. I'll be uploading some of my photographs here, sharing my creative writing endeavors.

So, say hello down below in the comments section, check in every once in awhile to see what is new here. Remember, a compliment is always greatly appreciated, and they are free to give. I leave you with the words of Free Wheelin Franklin.
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope.

Interesting Discussion on Legalization

No comments:

Post a Comment